The Capital Striders are helping sponsor the upcoming Salvation Army Red Kettle 5K on Nov. 2 at 9 a.m. at Raccoon River Park. This is a BARGAIN 5K at only $5. This run will serve as the club’s fall fun run and is a great way to celebrate the finish of the season. Runners get a $5 Capital Strider discount off of the normal $10 registration when they use this link and the passcode: rkr2013 to register. Some race details:
- This is a chip timed race!
- They are giving medals to the top three men and women!
- They also give door prizes!
- Enjoy AE chocolate milk and orange juice, along with doughnuts, cookies and doughnut holes donated by Quick Trip.
- Power Life Yoga will do a pre-race yoga inspired warm up at 8:30 a.m!
- Stay for the post-run Running Workshop too.
See you there!